Saved In Travel Accessories

EarPlanes For Children

Around 1.7 billion people travel by air every year. According to research around 30% of these airline passengers always suffer from ear pain or discomfort when they travel. Of the remaining 70% around 50% will occasionally experience ear discomfort. Clinically tested by US Navy aviators at the Miramar Naval Air – Station in San Diego, EarPlanes have been developed by Cirrus Healthcare Products LLC in conjunction with the House Ear Institute in Los Angeles.  EarPlanes alleviate the symptoms experienced by sufferers of ear discomfort or Barotrauma as it is more commonly known. EarPlanes are recommended  by American Airlines for use by their Flight Attendants.

 

Share this review.

£4.99 each pair Available Boots, Supermarkets and Pharmacies everywhere or click online www.cirrushealthcare.com to find local stockist

EarPlanes For Children Reviews

Product Tested by: Kerry Urquhart – Megan 7 years

Product
Tested By
Kerry Urquhart – Megan 7 years

Kerry
Awarded The EarPlanes Kids 5/5

They
look and feel like a good quality product.
Packaging is nice and small and easy to get into. Instructions very easy to follow. The product looks and feels like a good
quality product. My daughter does
normally suffer with ear pain whenever we fly which can be distressing for me
and her but with earplanes she did not suffer even a quarter as much, I
couldn’t believe that something so simple could work so well. The product is extremely good value for
money, in fact I would pay a lot more. I
will be purchasing more in the future.
Already recommended. The only
regret I have is not using this product before. It’s such a simple idea but it
works so well. I think they should be endorsed by the major airlines. Kerry Urquhart – Megan 7 Years

Product
tested By
Daniel Mortise – Sylvia 6 years & Harrison 4 years

Daniel
Awarded The EarPlanes Kids 5/5

We
were pleased to receive these as had a long haul flight planned to see relatives
and both children suffer with ear problems when flying. The packaging is perfect design for item and
easy to keep handy. Instructions clear
and precise. Look high quality and also
hypoallergenic. Both children complain about
ear pain when flying so was relieved we had these to review. These were very easy to place in their
ears. Soft and comfortable to wear. I was pleasantly surprised that both my
daughter and son did not complain about really bad ear ache during our long
haul flight. It helped reduce the
pressure, and kept them so much calmer.
We were both dreading the trip as hate to see them suffer, but I must
admit these were a godsend. It was plain
flying all the way. A few little niggles
but nothing compared to what we have experienced before. I would not be without these now and have
already purchased more (some for us too as have adult size). I would highly
recommend these. Would not fly without
them now and they have made flying with our children a much calmer
experience. Effective, well designed and
work. Superb value for money. Daniel Mortise
– Sylvia 6 years and Harrison 4 Years

Product
Tested By
Lillian Pratt – Juliana 8 years

Lillian
Awarded The EarPlanes Kids 5/5

Loved
the packaging so neat and simple. So
easy to place in your bag and take with you on your travels. Packaging is bright and eye catching and
details good information. The
instructions are a breeze to follow.
These are so easy to place in ear and feel soft and comfortable, as
never had any complaints from Juliana.
My daughter hates flying always complains about the pressure and ends up
suffering from really bad ear ache. This
is awful for us as hate to see her suffering.
Was sceptical about these but we tried them and they worked. She did still get a few niggles, but nothing
compared to what she had suffered before.
We have been on a few more flights now and would not be without
them. I have these ready for every
flight and Juliana has no complaints about wearing them. Makes flying for her a much calmer
experience. Fantastic value for money as
they work. I have told everyone about
these and they should be available on the flights to purchase too as they are
so useful to have. Thank you has made
flying so much easier for all the family now.Lillian Pratt – Juliana 8 years

 

Already recommended. The only regret I have is not using this product before. It’s such a simple idea but it works so well. I think they should be endorsed by the major airlines. 

Awards

Kerry Awarded The EarPlanes Kids 5/5

EarPlanes For Children Stockist Information
  • Website: www.cirrushealthcare.co.uk
  • Tel: + 44 (0)1304 620199 Fax:+44 (0)1304 621861
  • Address: Cirrus Healthcare
    10 Crystal Business Centre,Ramsgate Road,
    Sandwich,Kent CT13 9QX UK