- Crafted from our signature organic cotton 30% and bamboo 70% fabric
- The safest way for your baby to sleep
- Suitable from 4kgs (8-9lbs) – 2years
- Double direction zipper & side shoulder opening
- Available in 2.5 TOG
- Fill: 100% Polyester (Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 Baby certified free from any harmful chemicals or substances)
- Clever travel seat-belt / pushchair opening
- Personalisation: Case sensitive and up to 10 characters
- Machine washable at 30°C
- Tumble dry on low or line dry naturally for best results
Baby Sleeping Bags, when used correctly, are one of the safest forms of bedding for your baby. The fitted neck and armholes ensure that there is no danger of slipping whilst maintaining the complete freedom to move. MORI’s breathable and thermoregulating bamboo and organic cotton will also keep your baby at a natural & safe temperature through cold nights and warm days.
MORI’s Clever Baby Sleeping Bag has been designed to be used instead of blankets for safety – they prevent your baby waking up uncovered and minimise the risk of SIDS. Sleeping bags act as a wearable blanket, which can’t be kicked off, helping you as a parent to have peace of mind when putting your baby down to sleep.
Little one will have freedom to grow as the MORI baby sleeping bag can be used from 4kgs (8-9lbs) – 2years. Make sure your baby’s head cannot pass through the neck hole when fastening; if it can, the sleeping bag is too big. With a clever travel seat-belt opening and double direction zipper, sleeping on the move and night time changes will seem effortless. Our 2.5 Tog Sleepsack is perfect for all year round (room temperatures of 16-20°C) to keep little one cosy.
Bizziebaby Gold Award Winner 2019 Sleeping Bags Category
Price £69.50 Available to purchase Baby MORI, Selfridges (London & Manchester Trafford Centre), Fenwick (Newcastle), AlexAndAlexa, The Tot