Oboz Footwear has planted a tree for every pair of Oboz sold since 2007 as part of their commitment to the
enviroment. That’s over 3 million trees and counting!
Oboz UK has organised a ‘Get Rooted’ event in LLanrwst (April 7th, 2020) in Snowdonia Nation Park in conjunction with their charity partner, Small Woods and retail partner S.R Cunninghams.
All Participants will enjoy the following: –
- A talk from our woodland charity partner, Small Woods Association on the benets of
re-forestation and a tutorial on how to plant trees.
- Free hot drinks & lunch at the planting site
- Volunteers will be planting trees at Golygfa Gwydyr community woodland, a nonpro
t, community led organisation in Llanrwst, Wales. Orginally a conifer plantation,
Golygfa Gwydyr are working to transform the site to a mixed hardwood woodland.
- Post tree-planting; all volunteers will be invited back to SR Cunningham’s store in
Betws-Y-Coed, where we will be running an Oboz and Small Woods pop-up site.
- All participants will also receive a 10% discount o all Oboz Footwear & Sprayway
prodcuts instore at S.R Cunninghams and some exclusive Oboz footwear goodies!
Oboz are asking people to help in working together to protect our planet. Tree planting is a great way to get
people outdoors in the beautiful national parks accross the UK whilst giving something back to the environment.
Further information & ticket sign up:-