Welcome to Secret Saviours, the only clinically proven beauty system to protect users from pregnancy stretch marks, with 82% of users getting no stretch marks at all. Although a harmless mark of an incredible journey, stretch marks are essentially irreparably damaged skin and can affect new mothers’ confidence at a very vulnerable time in their life. In pregnancy, hormones cause collagen bundles to separate, making the skin more susceptible to tears as it stretches. These tears form permanent scars, known as stretch marks.
As seen in Grazia and used by multiple celebrities and even British royalty, The Secret Saviours 3-step system, either briefs or a band, provides skin support that blocks the natural tearing process that causes stretch marks in pregnancy, through Dermal Support Technology TM. The special pads in the underwear or band grip the skin spreading the pressure as it stretches. This process stops micro-tears appearing. If any do appear the random pattern of the pads prevents stretch marks from finding a route to tear downwards.
Packed full of beauty ingredients and medically endorsed, The Day Gel helps the pads grip the skin and is also blended with Centella Asiatica which is known to boost collagen. The Night Cream nourishes the skin, leaving it supple.
Quite simply secret Saviours is simply the best insurance against pregnancy stretch marks.
As well aspreventing stretch marks the Secret Saviours 3-step system is a dream to use, the natural and beautifully scented cream and gel are packed with collagen-boosting Centella Asiatica and a joy to rub on your bump, and the Secret Saviours underwear provides reassuring support as your little one grows. The packaging is all sustainably made and comes in a perfect gift box – ideal for pregnant friends and loved ones too, especially this Christmas, RRP: £90 per pack.
Without Secret Saviours a staggering 8 out of 10 of us will get stretch marks
Independent research has proven that creams and gels alone don’t work, they may feel comforting and are a lovely way to bond with your unborn child, but the science shows that they do not reach the middle layer of skin known as the dermis, to prevent stretch marks occurring. These findings have been independently verified and endorsed by medical experts including the American Academy of Dermatology and a group of top dermatologists lead by London based Dr Sunhil Chopra.
Central to Secret Saviours success are the clever pads printed into the bump band or full-briefs. These disperse the pressure on skin as it stretches and block the path of stretch marks as they try to tear downwards.
- Apply Day Gel
Rub all over your bump so the pads on the Bump Band or Full-Briefs can grip your skin.
2. Pull up over your bump
Wear the Bump Band or Full-Briefs with the raised pads against your skin.
3. Massage Night Cream
Remove the Bump Band or Full-Briefs and massage in to nourish your skin.
As well as the beauty and health benefits mothers to be will enjoy the holistic experience that is Secret Saviours treatment and be one of the 82% of users to keep the same supple undamaged skin they enjoyed before pregnancy.
82% of women who have used Secret Saviours 3-step system have entered motherhood with the same smooth, stretch mark free skin they had before pregnancy. Read more in the Survey Monkey Consumer Report.
- We are the only product in the world that works by holding the skin on your tummy in place, dispersing stresses and strains due to your growing bump, stopping it from tearing downwards. Watch our video.
- Our award winning 3-step system is scientifically proven to be safe for you and baby, comfy to wear and is your greatest insurance against pregnancy stretch marks. Read our Clinical Trial Report.
- Our clinical trial has been endorsed and published in article P8097, by the respected American Academy of Dermatology in May 2014. Read the paper and view the support medical poster.
- A team of respected dermatologists lead by Dr Sunhil Chopra has also published a poster following their independent assessment of the acceptability of our 3-step system. View the poster.
- Creams and gels alone can only moisturise your skin – this may make it more supple as it stretches over your bump, but it won’t prevent stretch marks from forming. Read more in the Cochrane Report.
The NHS reports that around 8 out of 10 women get stretch marks in pregnancy. Read their findings here
The independent Cochrane Report concludes that creams and gels alone won’t prevent stretch marks as they can only moisturise your skin which may make it more supple as it stretches over your bump, but it won’t prevent your skin from tearing. Read more in the Cochrane Report.