TO PACK FOR YOUR NEXT GETAWAY!
|From Baby-Central, the one-stop online shop for everything pregnancy, baby and beyond!|
If like many Brits, you’re heading off for your first ‘real’ getaway post-Covid, whether it’s a staycation in the UK, or you’re venturing across the seas, the first job on your ‘to do list’ is to think about what to pack. Packing for any length of time away from home, plus different weather climates can be a chore, but if you are also packing for little people this year, it means there’s a whole lot more to think about. To make life easier, we’ve come up with our top holiday picks for babies 0-6m and 4-12m and beyond.
|Top choices for 0-6-months|
|The Dreamgenii Snuggleroo Baby Carrier in Black RRP: £45 Perfect for keeping baby close and your hands free while out and about, this super soft, supportive baby wrap carrier, is made from 100% cotton. Ergonomically designed to help recreate the movement and tight embrace of the womb, which helps to make baby feel calm and secure, it’s effortlessly simple to use and, most importantly, comfortable for both the wearer and baby! It’s easy to adapt, thanks to two adjustable straps and a support band, to offer four carrying positions as baby develops – from birth to 12 months. Plus, it can be fastened and unfastened singlehandedly.|
- Dr Brown’s Bottle Starter Kit RRP: £25.99
Dr Brown’s Options+ range feature a unique internal vent system that channels air away from baby’s feed as air can cause colicky symptoms. If you’re express or bottle feeding, this handy kit will get you started and provide you with all the bottles and teats you will need for a trip away, as well as when you return home!
- Dreamgenii Feeding Pillow RRP: £13.99
This handy Feeding Support Pillow is designed to fit around your waist to help for comfort and positioning during nursing, wherever you are. The pillow is filled to exactly the right level of support to ensure that you and your baby have an optimal feeding position for breast or bottle feeding. It comes with two extra covers too!
Top products for 4 -12-m+ Under £10
1. Dr Brown’s Silicone Feeder 2 Pack, Grey & Mint RRP: £6.49 Perfect for out and about fuss-free feeding, help baby begin transitioning to solid foods with these Fresh Firsts Silicone Feeders! Featuring tiny holes that let just enough food through for baby to safely self-feed. The soft and durable feeder can hold anything from fresh food to frozen treats – which also makes it a great teether! Its lightweight, mesh-free design and ergonomic handles makes for less mess while baby is learning new eating skills and is super simple to clean. 4m+
2. Dr Brown’s Milestones Cheers360 Cup RRP: £7.99
This clever 360-degree sippy lets baby drink from any edge, and the Sip-and-See clear silicone valve means they can see inside without spilling, for true leak-free learning! Then, as their drinking skills improve, simply remove the inner valve and continue to use it as a big-kid cup. It also comes with a travel-friendly lid and a choice of playful animal prints, from blue alligator and red sloth, to pink leopard and green snake. 10 oz/300 ml, 9m+.
3. Dr Brown’s Travel Fresh Bowl RRP: £3.98 Perfect for on-the-go, no-mess meals. Feeding baby on the move just got easier with the Travel Fresh Bowl and snap-in spoon, featuring two separate compartments perfect for transportation of multiple foods. The secure-seal lid keeps food stored safely and its flexible design lets you open one compartment at a time
- Dr Brown’s Options+ Anti-colic Microwave Steriliser RRP: £30
If you’re heading to a holiday let or villa, this custom-moulded bottle microwave steriliser can fit up to four Dr Brown’s bottles of all sizes, plus bottle parts. The steam heat effectively eliminates 99.9% of common household bacteria and germs. It also included tongs to keep bottles clean and your hands safe and the custom tray is removable for easy cleaning. Perfect for sterilising soothers and training cups too! remove the lid entirely. There’s also a snap-in spoon holder and a comfort-grip handle too! BPA free. 4m+.
Dr Brown’s Steam Steriliser Microwave Bags RRP: £8.99
These super handy bags quickly and effectively sterilise parts from your Dr Brown’s baby bottles, eliminating 99.9% of most household bacteria and germs. The bags are designed to fit all Dr Brown’s baby bottles and parts. Easy to use and ideal for taking away, without the need for your bulky electric steriliser! Simply microwave, add water and in less than 2-minutes, you’re done! Includes five steriliser bags, and each bag is reusable up to 20 times.
Baby-Central is a one-stop-shop for all baby and maternity needs. This comprehensive e-commerce retail website specialises in products for parents and babies to support through pregnancy and beyond. Buying as a present? All purchases can be specially gift-wrapped for that added, premium-feel.